As we know the era of technology is changing. Technologies are revolving around us and rapidly replacing by other technologies. Similarly, React Native is a new technology entered in this technical world to replace old technologies.
Why react native is the next generation of mobile app development?
2. Adopt both Android and IOS – The advantage of react-native based application is you can run in into different platform without writing the code in multiple ways. Yes, “code once and run it into the different platform”, it is only possible with react native.
It is very useful for small companies because you don’t need multiple people to maintain multiple codes. Everything is easy with react native it saves time, money and team size.
4. React native for windows – One of the major advantages of using react native is you can create an application for windows also. You can run react-native based application on window 10 and window 8.1.
5. Code reusability – Developers can reuse the code to offer a better interface and new applications. It saves developer efforts and time to write code again and again.
6. Efficiency – React native is known for good efficiency. Hence, it uses ReactJs framework for speed and good user experience. ReactJS is a framework developed by Facebook in the year 2013 and now it is very famous among all the users.
7. Uses third Party Plugins – The third-party plug-in is easily integrated into react native based applications. Therefore, you can use the features of other native based applications in your applications. These plugins are increasing rapidly day by day.
Conclusion – React native is a mobile-based framework which is very easy to implement and learn. It doesn’t require multiple language knowledge to run the code into multiple platforms. It can support windows, android, and IOS.
228 total views, 5 views today